ICBio Central / Clinical Laboratory is Accredited by NABL, The laboratory is equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure, having well trained and highly experienced personnel, an array of advanced equipment, with latest Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) for online data transfer, and ensure shorter turn-around time with exemplary levels of consistency and quality equipped to carry out a vast array of investigations that include
- Urine Analysis
- Clinical Pathology
Our Central / Clinical Laboratory participate in various external proficiency testing programme with national / international labs to maintain the high standards of quality control.
The Central Laboratory services:
- Provides all necessary materials (sample collection kits, sample storage materials, sample shipping materials and manuals/ instructions).
- Act as logistics coordinator for both incoming and outgoing shipments
- Receive samples, reconcile sample data with the protocol requirements and forward the samples to the laboratory for analysis. All queries are communicated with sites and CRAs to prevent delays in result reporting.
- Generate customized result reports accessible online
- Archive lab data
- Demographic data, Medical and Medication histories, General Physical Examination and systemic examination, ECG, Chest X-ray.
- Quality Assurance
- Quality management provides quality systems which in turn guarantee good quality data in each clinical trial. Quality systems implemented at ICBIO and managed by Quality Management ensure the quality, integrity, and accuracy of data for each clinical study undertaken at ICBIO.
- Clinical Development
- Clinical Development team conducts Phases II-IV clinical trials for pharmaceutical and biotech companies, maintaining the highest standards of ethics, quality and confidentiality. A team of well-trained professionals, experience in project management in various therapeutic areas.
- Bio Analytical
- ICBio management & operations team brings in considerable experience in conducting BA/BE studies on healthy as well as patient population with various dosage forms including injectables like IM/IV/SC, oral dosage forms like solid formulations (Modified Release preparations), liquid formulations, topical preparations and inhalations. The BA/BE studies conducted at ICBio are fully GCP compliant.
- Project Management
- ICBIO's project management group stands out from other CROs in an industry where hard deliverables and quality of enrollment are everything. ICBIO project managers throughout the globe are obsessive about on-time project delivery from day one.
- Our focus is to ensure the integrity of your data and organize your findings and conclusions into a clear and results-oriented presentation. Our bio statistics for clinical research and statistical programming services include pre-analysis, analysis and post-analysis.